I was in a store today and I read the words on a Christmas stocking (of course it was 75% off) that read "Do you See What I See", I paused to acknowledge the prompting of God. I realized, what I am I looking at or looking for, what do I see. The old testament tells us a story about Elisha the prophet and his servant, for the servant was concerned about the present attack.
2 Kings 6:17 'And Elisha prayed, "Open his eyes, LORD, so that he may see." Then the LORD opened the servant's eyes, and he looked and saw the hills full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.'
There are two sides to our Vision; natural and spiritual - meaning we need God himself to touch our eyes to SEE the invisible. What are we struggling to see; God move, God rescue, God fight, God drop the hammer on our enemies. Well, it takes the Faith of the prophet to cause God to touch a servants eyes to see the Supernatural. The prophet did not need the faith, the servant did; we need to see and know God is own our side. I am striving to get to a place where I can decree a move of God and allow others to see God. We always say its not about US but do we really mean that, hmmm? Others are willing to see what you see so remember some battles are not meant for you!
Now for the 'ole switcha-rue' The prophet then prays again, and this time he decrees the blindness to on their attackers. How powerful right? Yes, powerful indeed, words from a Faith Filled Prophet!
2 Kings 6:18 - 'As the enemy came down toward him, Elisha prayed to the LORD, "Strike this army with blindness." So he struck them with blindness, as Elisha had asked.'

No comments:
Post a Comment