Sunday, February 16, 2014

BLINDNESS #2 of ... (Do You See Where you Going)

As you can probably tell I am in Love with the Word of God.  I hunger for the revelation of his Life in Scripture, I pray you can see it and more for yourself.

Today, I want to share my spiritual download concerning the 2 blind men of Matthew 20:29-34.  Please read for your self, because I assure you, you will be blessed and encouraged by the outpouring of Christ Love for us.  

Here we have two men who have not 'seen' the Light of Day' and we do not know if they were born blind or had a sickness strike along the way.  (Never assume you know how someone got where they are today, a big mistake)  These blind men were not the only ones in need of a touch, read Mat 9:27 about another set of men.   We will also, review the Old Testament for a powerful look at the Sight of Man.

Let us review the story like this --

POSITION: The two men were sitting along the wayside.  You did not have the luxury of just walking around when you were blind in those days, some having a partner that knows your story can help. (Hmmm) Both men could not see but they could hear.  Have you even been in anticipation for something and you just didn't know what is was but when you HEARD IT.  BANG!  It was like an alarm in your heart and Spirit shouting preach Pastor or Sing 'Praise Team' that's for me!  These men were positioned on the ground, lowly, probably in the way of others, or out of the way.  Perhaps they yelled loud enough because they were so far removed from everything else.

OPPOSITION:  Listen no one will escape opposition when you goal is Christ, the CROWD, the MULTITUDE, the MOB, rebuked!  Really?  Man listen, I am blind cannot see and you want me to be quite!  Breaking out of the mold or comfort zone will somewhat brutal because you are taking the chance of going against what others THINK is right or customary.  I pray someone far and near will SEE, that your fight is not with MAN but against the MAN IN THE MIRROR; YOU!  I dare you to yell louder than BEFORE and cry AFTER THE SON OF GOD!

PROPOSITION: I am soo full from this text that I cannot really write all of on the Blog!  Well, here goes something - JESUS himself is so moved that he STOOD STILL - read verse 32 again.  Oh Yes, our savior STOOD STILL and the men followed His voice.  (Sounds like a Sheep to his Shepherd) Your Praise and Persistence will got his attention!!  Phil 4:6 ... says make your request known unto God.  It is nothing like it when you get God to be solely concerned about you.  Stay Tuned for more...

Part 2 Tomorrow Folks -
B'Determined

No comments:

Post a Comment