Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Prayer Answered! WOW (MUST READ)

6 Months ago, I had a dream of a friend from Al-Udeid AB, he left the base being dismissed from a contract job but I prayed a prayer that told the Lord to hold his position have mercy and the congregation prayed in agreement.  I thought God was not going to answer our prayer we prayed in Faith!  Days later, I had a dream that He came back (Al-Udied), so I emailed him by the leading of the Lord and told him what I saw!  Friends, he reply with - "Sir, the company just called and made me another offer to come back."  Well that was in (I would say) September 2013, its NOW February 2014 - God's View of where you wanted to place my friend did not change, 2 Pet 3:8 (But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.)  God removes us from my one place in life, to bring us back for a new assignment! 

- Keep the faith and believe that God has shown someone where you are going next!  If God sees it, we see and guess what the devil sees it too!  

Finally, keep praying prayer warriors/intercessors and trust what the Lord pours out of your mouth - He Word does not return VOID - The seed of Faith was planted (prayer), the receiver watered (friend) and covered it in Praise (growth)!  

- 1 John 5:
14 Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. 
15 And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment