Sunday, March 16, 2014

My Mask

Can I share this testimony of myself with my readers and viewers?

I have been taking my Sundays and certain days to talk to God about me.  I will make this short and sweat for you all, if you be honest with yourself, your shortcomings and life frustrations will not catch you by surprise.  

For a long I would be hurt by 'doing God' wrong but then I realized that God I served knew me before my mother knew me.  (Joshua 1:5) And it is powerful to know that God knows me better and fully!  Bottom line:  what type of relationship do you have with the Lord that you must hide your sin and shame, therefore real connections get us to the place where we can Repent and receive Grace.  

Be yourself before Him - Leave the Mask off!  

B'Determined

No comments:

Post a Comment