Saturday, May 3, 2014


THE HOUSE/UNPLUGGED FRIDGE:  I had a dream and in short here is the revelation, I was with a lot of people in my house and it seemed to be going well - by the time I left the house to go do something else, I come to back to find a cleaning lady has my fridge unplugged and at this point Im 'MAD' but in my heart I am calm.  And I saw my Christmas being boxed up, and other items I liked about to be trashed.  (Hmm) I asked the lady who called you into my house to clean, she never gave an answer so I went to blame all my family for 'calling' a cleaning lady - but one person said 'well were you going to clean it?'  Now, I wanna be really MAD but I can't be for some reason.  As I walked the city looking mad and frustrated, I saw all my friends and family enjoying themselves outside of my house, not a way to others enjoying themselves without me!





This dream was Spiritual - so while in the dream I realized the fridge is me unplugged for cleaning.  We all need to be cleaned by the Lord, so he unplugs us NOT from him BUT from the World in order to 'privately' clean us up.  And he does it through the washing of the Word of God.  Thank God for people who know you need some time to clean up and perhaps get refreshed, he promised us times of refreshing.  And this scripture came to my heart; Psalms 119:9 - Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word.

When the fridge is not plugged in, there is no food being kept cool or frozen (preserved) so when you are having a party, what can you cook that will be safe enough to eat?  Think about it, we have a lot to do with what goes into the fridge and you can reject it or keep it for a science project.  When the door is closed we cannot see the problem but we can smell it. I believe it is time for a cleansing and one that I cannot run from.

Like Isaac Caree says - Clean this House from the Inside Out, Restore Me, take away my impurities!

1 comment: