Thursday, August 21, 2014

AFOQT

I am starting my blog again, it is a perfect time to do so, life is slowing down and I am just loving the direction that God is leading me.  This past few months I been watching TD Jakes and his phenomenal messages on Instinct and Purpose!  I could not believe how far behind i was in my thinking!

Nearly 4 months ago I had a dream my Chief (E-9) was talking to 'asking' me questions.  I did not realize that just maybe I was 'in-charge'.  Therefore, I went another route in life and decided to re-take the test to become an officer in the Air Force.  I went on Faith and took the test, which I took on 20 Aug.

I drove to DeFuniak Springs, I had vision that I pre-bought the rank for Lieutenant and Danced and Praised God in my former church.   Those that follow, please keep in prayer!






No comments:

Post a Comment