During my blog moments, you will hear D'Andre and not anyone else - I do not get my revelation from TD Jakes, Bynum, Ashe, or Todd Hall or my pastor - I have learned to have a relationship with God and sit and pray to hear His voice - His sheep know His Voice (John 10:27) and I listen / obey (sometimes, LOL)
I was thinking about my past base (Scott AFB, IL) and now I am living in Montgomery AL and as I reflected the Lord place this thought in my mind. Why are you not 'promoted' to the position of Elder - as I begin to think I thought about all the men and women of God who have surpassed me in ministry - sometimes I feel like they were not qualified as me; I mean I pray (a lot), read my Word and give to those in need. Well, here is what I heard in my heart; Son - my promotion is not like the promotion of this World but I look at the heart. I promote based on where you are going and I know the timing of your 'birthing'. He placed in my heart, most men and women who have gone before me are suppose to go, some will walk this process out to deal with pride, arrogance and others will learn more of me (God). But as for you, I place you in my WOMB and feed you until its time to release - once I release you, you will not wonder what your purpose is, you will know why you are and where you are. Like my Son Jesus who was born of a woman, he is an heir to the Kingdom, and you JOINT-HEIR.
I was thinking about my past base (Scott AFB, IL) and now I am living in Montgomery AL and as I reflected the Lord place this thought in my mind. Why are you not 'promoted' to the position of Elder - as I begin to think I thought about all the men and women of God who have surpassed me in ministry - sometimes I feel like they were not qualified as me; I mean I pray (a lot), read my Word and give to those in need. Well, here is what I heard in my heart; Son - my promotion is not like the promotion of this World but I look at the heart. I promote based on where you are going and I know the timing of your 'birthing'. He placed in my heart, most men and women who have gone before me are suppose to go, some will walk this process out to deal with pride, arrogance and others will learn more of me (God). But as for you, I place you in my WOMB and feed you until its time to release - once I release you, you will not wonder what your purpose is, you will know why you are and where you are. Like my Son Jesus who was born of a woman, he is an heir to the Kingdom, and you JOINT-HEIR.
ITS TIMING! His TIMING

No comments:
Post a Comment