COMPLAINT: You know readers, I am one that can handle a lot - I have been resilient before we knew what the word means (LOL). I was faced with a issue with my apartment complex and I called the management team and they were trying to say sorry but I was not convinced. At that time I realized the Lord was teaching me something about Him and about me. Here are my issues: my apartment not being prepared, a broken frig (twice), the lease not signed by the manager, and my food spoiling, all of my neighbors are LOUD and no gate card. Well, as I wanted to complain, so I did I began to doubt why I was in this apartment, thought about moving and how much money I would have to shell out if I was to move. Then i justified my thoughts by saying that my happiness and peace of mind is worth moving.
REALITY: I then realized Vengeance is the Lords' not mine. Long story short, the enemy knew what step I was going to take in prayer and fasting that very week. It was a day after I spoke of a Fast and Prayer that the enemy released an attack to get me off focus. Here is another factor, the enemy knew that my relationship with Lord and my consistency needed to be tested. This attack shock everything, (watch this) like a roller coaster, that attack frightened because for a moment I was almost thought why pray, why this why that! I then realized, I need prayer in all things. HELP!!
ENCOURAGEMENT: When the enemy comes in 'like a flood' it is because you have made a declaration to the Lord and the enemy heard it! You do not have worry or fear, brace yourself for the drop and watch how fast you come back up. How do you enjoy this roller coasters of life, LIFE YOUR HANDS AND BLESS THE LORD! Your words may have weight but let your Praise anchor them!
REALITY: I then realized Vengeance is the Lords' not mine. Long story short, the enemy knew what step I was going to take in prayer and fasting that very week. It was a day after I spoke of a Fast and Prayer that the enemy released an attack to get me off focus. Here is another factor, the enemy knew that my relationship with Lord and my consistency needed to be tested. This attack shock everything, (watch this) like a roller coaster, that attack frightened because for a moment I was almost thought why pray, why this why that! I then realized, I need prayer in all things. HELP!!
ENCOURAGEMENT: When the enemy comes in 'like a flood' it is because you have made a declaration to the Lord and the enemy heard it! You do not have worry or fear, brace yourself for the drop and watch how fast you come back up. How do you enjoy this roller coasters of life, LIFE YOUR HANDS AND BLESS THE LORD! Your words may have weight but let your Praise anchor them!
No comments:
Post a Comment