Normally, I do not publicize my military highlights but this is noteworthy, I was coined on Friday 21 Feb for a job well on a 3-Star General's visit. He was the guest speaker for the graduation class of newly appointed officers.
Yall, he began to speak about Paul and his road to Damascus and the light had shine around him brightly. He stated that the new leaders should take the words of Paul and never stop doing what is right! I said to myself WOW. What a bold move from our Commanding Officers in the United States Air Force.
TO GO BE THE GLORY!
B'Determined
Yall, he began to speak about Paul and his road to Damascus and the light had shine around him brightly. He stated that the new leaders should take the words of Paul and never stop doing what is right! I said to myself WOW. What a bold move from our Commanding Officers in the United States Air Force.
TO GO BE THE GLORY!
B'Determined


No comments:
Post a Comment