Sounds Crazy but what if I told you that you must learn to rest in order to hear God better, how many of us have so much going and things are out of control. I invite you to lay on the bosom of our Savior, like the beloved John did at the last super.
John 13:22-26
22 Then the disciples looked at one another, perplexed about whom He spoke.
23 Now there was leaning on Jesus’ bosom one of His disciples, whom Jesus loved. 24 Simon Peter therefore motioned to him to ask who it was of whom He spoke.
25 Then, leaning back[a] on Jesus’ breast, he said to Him, “Lord, who is it?”
26 Jesus answered, “It is he to whom I shall give a piece of bread when I have dipped it.” And having dipped the bread, He gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon.
I believe it was never spoken out loud but spoken enough for John to hear the words of Christ say who is the betrayer. We can all get so close, so close enough to ask, seek and find. Then there are some of us in the Body of Christ that are like Peter not close enough to ask themselves but asking the right person relieves the answer to what Jesus was speaking of.
John 13:22-26
22 Then the disciples looked at one another, perplexed about whom He spoke.
23 Now there was leaning on Jesus’ bosom one of His disciples, whom Jesus loved. 24 Simon Peter therefore motioned to him to ask who it was of whom He spoke.
25 Then, leaning back[a] on Jesus’ breast, he said to Him, “Lord, who is it?”
26 Jesus answered, “It is he to whom I shall give a piece of bread when I have dipped it.” And having dipped the bread, He gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon.
I believe it was never spoken out loud but spoken enough for John to hear the words of Christ say who is the betrayer. We can all get so close, so close enough to ask, seek and find. Then there are some of us in the Body of Christ that are like Peter not close enough to ask themselves but asking the right person relieves the answer to what Jesus was speaking of.
No comments:
Post a Comment