Saturday, January 3, 2015

DeJaVu or Spiritual FootPrints

I will try my best to explain this post;

I had a dream or vision a couple of years ago that I was about to open a cabinet and the spirit spoke to me in tongues.  I was baffled because I did not know what it was saying or why it came to me in such a spiritual way.  Well, as the spirit would have it, I was allowed to live out that Vision (3 Jan 15) when I opened the cabinet in my kitchen.  It was then I realized that JUST MAYBE God allowed me to see the vision come to pass because it was his way of Saying 'You are in the right place at the Right Time, maybe even the right Mind-Set'

You may not remember every dream and vision, some will meet you on the road to where you should be going.  Declare to yourself today; My STEPS have been Ordered!

Friends Be Blessed!
B'Determined

No comments:

Post a Comment