For many ministers it was quite difficulty for us to be transparent and relative leaders. That is because we are not used to being the REAL US that God has designed.
Have you ever heard the phrase "Im just being me" well have you ever thought that maybe the ME you are trying to be is not the REAL You. I have used this phrase several times as a line of defense verses a declaration of who God says I am. The first thing a young or new minister should get to know is him or herself. By not knowing who you are, you are faced with being like others; preaching, singing and even leading/managing like others and the real you has NOT emerged. Now do not get me wrong, walk in Psalms 37:37, to mark the perfect man. But ask the Lord who he has called you and made you to be. Your true identity, I assure you will not be like the rest and if you are reading this then you realize exactly what I am talking about.
Psalms 37:37 - Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace.
For many years, I lived off one main scriptures and Romans 8:1; I realized who I was and it was not defined by the sin that trapped me and neither are you! The sin you are linked to wants to describe you and place a label on your life and ministry. I encourage you, do not let sin describe you! Be the YOU God has designed for you to be and take time with God and the Communion of the Spirit.
Romans 8:1 - There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
Have you ever heard the phrase "Im just being me" well have you ever thought that maybe the ME you are trying to be is not the REAL You. I have used this phrase several times as a line of defense verses a declaration of who God says I am. The first thing a young or new minister should get to know is him or herself. By not knowing who you are, you are faced with being like others; preaching, singing and even leading/managing like others and the real you has NOT emerged. Now do not get me wrong, walk in Psalms 37:37, to mark the perfect man. But ask the Lord who he has called you and made you to be. Your true identity, I assure you will not be like the rest and if you are reading this then you realize exactly what I am talking about.
Psalms 37:37 - Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace.
Romans 8:1 - There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
Here is a photo of me from Germany when I started ministering: more to follow.
B-Determined

No comments:
Post a Comment